Click this link to see the Open Faced Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich recipe.
Mediterranean Bean Spread
Author: Chef Donna
Recipe type: Appetizer
This spread accompanies the Open Faced Mediterranean Breakfast Sandwich
- 15-ounce can white (cannellini) beans or garbanzo beans, low sodium, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 to 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt/pepper to taste
- Combine garlic, beans and juice in a food processor and puree until creamy. With motor running, slowly add the olive oil and process to a smooth, thick puree. Add salt/pepper.